Looking for the best facility intended for both commercial and personal storage units? If yes then BRITEBOX Storage Co. is definitely your best choice. It is considered as the best self-storage in Saskatoon wherein you could definitely keep all your belongings safe and secured. They are definitely the best option in terms of storing valuable items as they have buildings that are built a lot taller providing easy access. They are as well into having spaces intended to store locked storage containers and more services in terms of storage will be guaranteed by BRITEBOX Storage Co.
If you are in Saskatoon and you need storage unit that will meet your needs, BRITEBOX Storage Co is the local favorite. They answer your every need when it comes to storage through their friendly staff and outstanding facilities. Considered as the best self-storage in Saskatoon, all their self-storage units are all available for long and short term rentals. They also sell high quality boxes, locks and other storage supplies in order to make sure of a hassle-free experience in terms of storing of the valuables. There will be an assurance that self-storage facilities are well lit, fully paved, maintained digitally and also monitored securely through surveillance cameras.
With BRITEBOX Storage Co, you could move in during normal time access hours, 6am-11pm, once there are available storage spaces which will meet your storage needs. They are as well rendering contracts monthly but there is a need to do a request at least 10 days of notice prior to moving out. With BRITEBOX Storage Co you are not required to be locked in any long term lease since they are about month-to-month basis. You only pay for the days that you rent, no hidden fees or charges! If the clients request a long term lease, then that can be easily done. They are prorating the monthly fee and clients are only to pay the days that they have used. This self-storage in Saskatoon has this goal of providing honest storage experience to all their clients therefore there will be no hidden fees and no required minimum stay, even on the $1 move in special!
In terms of payment, clients could pay in numbers of ways. It could be in person, money order, make a payment through their website. Clients could as well sign up in order to have payments that are automatically deducted from the saving, credit card or checking account every month. Most major forms of payment are accepted like money orders, checks, MasterCard, VISA, cash and more. And BRITEBOX Storage Co provides you to have an access to your unit for you will be provided with security pass code during the time of signing but only within the normal access hours. You are as well allowed to utilise their complimentary carts once moving in.
With regards to restrictions, there are numbers of items that should not be stored. It includes explosives, liquids, toxic materials, flammable liquids, perishables and animals. There is a need to avoid storing type of food items for it might attract pests. BRITEBOX Storage Co has third-party pest control and so there is an assurance of having no problems being reported. In terms of storing any kinds of vehicle there is a need to make sure that the fuel tank is empty. Ask the friendly staff in regards to the items that are not being restricted but could be considered a problem.
Some of the most common items that could be stored are those that are appliances, electronics, furniture, mattresses and more. Every item that is to be stored in BRITEBOX Storage Co is safe
Mini Storage Tips
- For fragile items such as mirrors and pictures consider wrapping it with cardboard and then mark it with FRAGILE and then stack it on the end.
- Some larger appliances could also be considered as excellent packaging cases for other items like towels, blankets, clothes and tablecloths. Some other electronics like TV should be into the rear of the unit as well.
- In order to save space, try to remove legs of those tables that have removable legs.
- Loveseats and sofas could be stored into the end in order save the space on the floor. Cushions in plastic should be wrapped and then place it on top of the sofas.
- For heavy or sharp objects, avoid them to be placed on the top of the upholstered furniture.
- With regards to metal items, wiping them with machine oil should be considered therefore preventing them to rust.
- Once you stand mattresses on the sides there is a need to prop them up in order for them to stand straight into the mattress bags avoiding them to bend and become lumpy.
- Stuffed furniture should be covered with blankets or cardboard in order to protect it against dust.
- Storing together could also be considered. Some items like rakes, hoes, shovels and hoses could be stored together within an empty trash can and then stack extra cans inside one another.
More tips can be found here!
Those are just among the guides that you might consider if you are into the planning of storing valuable items in any mini storage warehouse. You will have the assurance that your items will definitely be stored safely and will not lead to any damages.
There are a number of benefits for you to consider storage facilities like BRITEBOX Storage Co. It will make you save space in your place and also the assurance that your items are still safe and secured. Having the idea of considering storage facilities is as well associated with the idea that you definitely value your items as well. BRITEBOX Storage Co is definitely the best self-storage in Saskatoon in terms of storing any valuable items that you want to keep safe and secured. If you are in the city, you must not doubt the services that this Saskatoon self storage facility provides. This is the best choice if you are looking for the best storage facilities within the city of Saskatoon.
Be sure to check out the website that even GOOGLE said, “Wow, this is really nice”
BRITEBOX Storage Co, Best Value Storage in Saskatoon
BRITEBOX Storage Co New Youtube Video